Today we're diving into Part 2 of Robin’s dialog with Dr. Aviva Romm, and should you haven’t listened to Part 1 but, you'll wish to try this proper now)! It is filled with a lot good info associated to hormones by way of all levels of life and the hidden hormone epidemic that exists amongst girls.
In Part 2, Dr. Romm reveals the professionals and cons of hormone substitute remedy, easy methods to carry extra steadiness to your hormones, a really sensible and practical approach to enhance mind fog, and ideas for navigating your hormones on the journey to menopause. Dr. Romm additionally solutions your questions on every thing from intercourse drive, to contraception, to dietary supplements to think about for wholesome hormones, and a lot extra.
If this two-part dialog with Dr. Romm was useful for you, we’d like it should you might share it with your folks, household, and anybody that may profit by listening. The extra girls we are able to empower with this data, the higher!
Show highlights: what you may sit up for on this episode!
- Perimenopause isn’t being talked about sufficient, however there are botanicals and herbs that may assist restore the adrenal stress response related to it
- She provides her ideas on going the artificial hormones versus pure route, and what you are able to do to really feel extra empowered about your choices
- There is hype surrounding the advertising of sure artificial hormones, however don’t imagine every thing you see being promoted
- Our thoughts is highly effective, so watch out the way you consider menopause! Certain research show that our ideas across the topic will affect the signs we expertise.
- If you will have mind fog, usually hydration is the problem and consuming extra water is the place to begin with assuaging it.
- Sex drive is far more sophisticated that being nearly our hormones, so attempt to unpack what is absolutely happening in your life and impacting it.
- The contraception capsule depletes you, however there are issues you are able to do and take to cut back the way it impacts you.
- If you write down your questions earlier than visiting the physician, carry an advocate with you and wait to place your robe on on the workplace, you can be in a significantly better place to advocate in your well being as soon as there.
Links on this episode:
From The Balanced Life:
From Dr. Aviva Romm:
Share this podcast episode!