If you’ve been following alongside on Instagram or Facebook, or are a member of The Balanced Life Sisterhood, you’ve heard Robin speaking about what it means to create a wholesome residence setting. Often after we consider well being and well-being, we take into consideration the meals we’re consuming or how a lot we’re exercising, however how typically can we take into consideration our environments and the way they're supporting us? Today’s episode is with Becky, aka “Clean Mama”, and he or she is the right individual to be speaking about this subject. Becky is a long-time member of The Balanced Life Sisterhood and he or she is an professional on what it takes to have a clear and wholesome residence. Becky has created programs and processes that take the stress and overwhelm out of housekeeping, and her work has modified the lives of so many individuals!
We hope you come away from this episode feeling inspired and empowered to create a more healthy residence and to maintain it with a bit extra order, with out feeling overwhelmed. Be positive to comply with Clean Mama on Instagram, @cleanmama, and if this episode was useful to you, please go away a overview on Apple Podcasts. If you assume another person would take pleasure in it and it might assist them enhance their setting and well being, please share it with them!
Lastly, you'll be able to be a part of our free workshop to be taught ideas that can assist you construct consistency in your health routine and increase your capacity to create and maintain a wholesome way of life, even whenever you’re brief on time and vitality like so many people are. You can join now at https://www.thebalancedlifeonline.com/creating-healthy-routines-webinar.
Show highlights: what you'll be able to sit up for on this episode!
- Safety within the residence with the merchandise Becky makes use of has all the time been necessary, particularly since a scary incident years in the past together with her oldest baby and a product she got here into contact with
- If you are feeling you’re too busy to scrub, you’ll by no means get a deal with on it. Becky shares her 4-part routine, beginning with easy every day duties that may truly offer you again your time.
- Studies present that extra muddle results in extra stress, however simply cleansing off a desk or eradicating objects from one small space could make an enormous discount within the quantity of stress that you simply’re feeling.
- Showing versus simply telling or instructing your children what to do will work so significantly better, and bear in mind to interrupt it into small, manageable duties when getting them concerned!
- There are sure issues you are able to do in the event you and your roommate(s) have completely different cleansing habits, however it’s necessary to set the bottom guidelines earlier than shifting in collectively.
- Becky shares her thought course of when creating her personal DIY recipes for cleansing options which might be fast and simple to make.
- There is one space of the home that's worse than the others for toxins, which is why she recommends beginning there.
- Becky and Robin share lots of the identical philosophies on life, and he or she’s an enormous believer in grace over guilt when balancing life and sustaining a clear and wholesome residence.
Links on this episode:
Becky’s Website, Instagram & Facebook
Clean Mama Shop
All of Becky’s Books
Sign up for the free Creating Healthy Routines Webinar
The Balanced Life Sisterhood
The Balanced Life on Instagram
Sign up for The Balanced Life Newsletter
Share this podcast episode!