If you’ve been following alongside on Instagram or Facebook, or are a member of The Balanced Life Sisterhood, you’ve heard me speaking about what it means to create a wholesome residence atmosphere. Often once we consider well being and well-being, we take into consideration the meals we’re consuming or how a lot we’re exercising, however how usually will we take into consideration our environments and the way they're supporting us? Today’s episode is with Becky, aka “Clean Mama”, and she or he is the right individual to be speaking about this subject. Becky is a long-time member of The Balanced Life Sisterhood and she or he is an knowledgeable on what it takes to have a clear and wholesome residence. Becky has created programs and processes that take the stress and overwhelm out of housekeeping, and her work has modified the lives of so many individuals!
We hope you come away from this episode feeling inspired and empowered to create a more healthy residence and to maintain it with a bit extra order, with out feeling overwhelmed. Be certain to observe Clean Mama on Instagram, @cleanmama, and if this episode was useful to you, please go away a overview on Apple Podcasts. If you assume another person would get pleasure from it and it may assist them enhance their atmosphere and well being, please share it with them!
Show highlights: what you possibly can look ahead to on this episode!
- Safety within the residence with the merchandise Becky makes use of has all the time been vital, particularly since a scary incident years in the past together with her oldest youngster and a product she got here into contact with
- If you are feeling you’re too busy to scrub, you’ll by no means get a deal with on it. Becky shares her 4-part routine, beginning with easy day by day duties that may really provide you with again your time.
- Studies present that extra litter results in extra stress, however simply cleansing off a desk or eradicating objects from one small space could make an enormous discount within the quantity of stress that you just’re feeling.
- Showing versus simply telling or educating your children what to do will work so significantly better, and keep in mind to interrupt it into small, manageable duties when getting them concerned!
- There are sure issues you are able to do in case you and your roommate(s) have completely different cleansing habits, however it’s vital to set the bottom guidelines earlier than shifting in collectively.
- Becky shares her thought course of when creating her personal DIY recipes for cleansing options which are fast and straightforward to make.
- There is one space of the home that's worse than the others for toxins, which is why she recommends beginning there.
- Becky and Robin share a number of the identical philosophies on life, and she or he’s a giant believer in grace over guilt when balancing life and sustaining a clear and wholesome residence.
Links on this episode:
Becky’s Website, Instagram & Facebook
Clean Mama Shop
All of Becky’s Books
The Balanced Life Sisterhood
The Balanced Life on Instagram
Sign up for The Balanced Life Newsletter
Share this podcast episode!