Are you prepared to speak about hormone well being? This is the episode that Robin has actually been counting down the times to, together with her particular visitor Dr. Aviva Romm!
Today they dive deep into all issues hormone well being that we expertise in our on a regular basis life, in addition to via the varied levels and seasons we transfer via. Robin additionally asks Dr. Romm the questions that you simply submitted by social media and e mail to have answered, and the knowledge she shared was so fascinating to listen to.
As , Robin has been on a journey this previous 12 months together with her personal hormonal well being, sharing with you as a lot as doable alongside the way in which. Bringing Dr. Romm on the podcast as we speak is an incredible alternative to get an skilled perspective on these essential matters, and hopefully it empowers you in your journey to advocate in your well being and to really feel your best possible.
You’re not going to need to miss Part 2 of this particular dialog subsequent time on the podcast. We’ll see you then!
Show highlights: what you possibly can look ahead to on this episode!
- There is a hidden hormone epidemic that exists, with a number of ranges to why it’s hidden and so usually normalized in society.
- Dr. Romm made an enormous realization after beginning faculty years in the past, and he or she thought-about herself a “trojan horse” when she went again to Yale a long time later to get her MD.
- Hormone well being is a essential very important signal of our total well being in quite a lot of methods, every single day and never simply throughout sure occasions of the month.
- We’re getting higher as mothers at admitting when one thing is off, however traditionally ladies have simply stored going and tried to push via burnout.
- We usually overlook concerning the non-physical signs of burnout, however there are delicate indicators to observe for and to pay attention to.
- The proper kinds of meals, together with carbohydrates, wholesome fat and high quality proteins, are completely essential for supporting our nervous system.
- Smart units will be our worst enemy at mattress time. Dr. Romm shares easy methods to method a sleep routine in probably the most optimum method.
Links on this episode:
From The Balanced Life:
From Dr. Aviva Romm:
Share this podcast episode!