Are you prepared to speak about hormone well being? This is the episode that Robin has actually been counting down the times to, along with her particular visitor Dr. Aviva Romm!
Today they dive deep into all issues hormone well being that we expertise in our on a regular basis life, in addition to by way of the assorted phases and seasons we transfer by way of. Robin additionally asks Dr. Romm the questions that you just submitted by social media and electronic mail to have answered, and the data she shared was so fascinating to listen to.
As , Robin has been on a journey this previous yr along with her personal hormonal well being, sharing with you as a lot as attainable alongside the best way. Bringing Dr. Romm on the podcast in the present day is an amazing alternative to get an knowledgeable perspective on these necessary matters, and hopefully it empowers you in your journey to advocate in your well being and to really feel your absolute best.
You’re not going to wish to miss Part 2 of this particular dialog subsequent time on the podcast. We’ll see you then!
Show highlights: what you may stay up for on this episode!
- There is a hidden hormone epidemic that exists, with a number of ranges to why it’s hidden and so typically normalized in society.
- Dr. Romm made an enormous realization after beginning school years in the past, and she or he thought of herself a “trojan horse” when she went again to Yale a long time later to get her MD.
- Hormone well being is a crucial important signal of our total well being in a wide range of methods, each day and never simply throughout sure instances of the month.
- We’re getting higher as mothers at admitting when one thing is off, however traditionally girls have simply saved going and tried to push by way of burnout.
- We typically overlook concerning the non-physical signs of burnout, however there are refined indicators to observe for and to concentrate on.
- The proper varieties of meals, together with carbohydrates, wholesome fat and high quality proteins, are completely crucial for supporting our nervous system.
- Smart gadgets might be our worst enemy at mattress time. Dr. Romm shares the right way to strategy a sleep routine in essentially the most optimum method.
Links on this episode:
From The Balanced Life:
From Dr. Aviva Romm:
Share this podcast episode!