Pilates provides an array of distinctive alternatives to develop in your bodily, psychological, and religious journey. Unlike different exercises, it’s a type of aware motion. In right now’s episode, Lindy Royer, Physical Therapist, Pilates Instructor, and Robin’s mentor and buddy, shares her journey of coming to know and follow Pilates.
Robin and Lindy focus on the ability of the mind, rewiring our brains via mindfulness, making a constructive area in Pilates, and the mechanics of ache. Join Robin and Lindy for distinctive perception into Lindy’s work and her expertise as a aware instructor and bodily therapist.
Show highlights: what you possibly can stay up for on this episode!
- Lindy shares her backstory
- Lindy discusses how she modified her life after her divorce and years of alcohol abuse
- Pilates was reintroduced to Lindy throughout her rehabilitation and he or she’s by no means appeared again
- Robin and Lindy focus on the interior journey of Pilates
- Lindy shares the advantages of incorporating Pilates into your day by day routine
- We have the ability to rewire our brains
- What is ache and what causes it
- The significance of studying It’s essential to be taught to take heed to your physique.
- How Pilates has impacted Lindy’s life off the mat
Links on this episode:
Share this podcast episode!
Join The Sisterhood for fast + efficient Pilates exercises you are able to do anyplace, anytime!
START YOUR FREE TRIAL