Welcome again to The Balanced Life podcast! To kick off this new season, we’re specializing in nourishment and our relationship with meals. This is usually a complicated topic for many people, which is why we’re the best way to take a well-rounded and easier strategy to meals and vitamin. In this episode, we’re joined by Tamar Samuels of Culina Health, who shares methods to complement our total wellness with sensible and lifelike recommendation.
Tamar is a dietician, nutritionist, and co-founder of Culina Health who takes a holistic strategy to assist people heal their relationship with meals. She discusses what causes irritation, the best way to enhance your sleep, simple additions to your weight loss plan, and a lot extra. Join Robin on this insightful and enriching dialog with Tamar.
Show highlights: what you possibly can sit up for on this episode!
- What is irritation and the way does it have an effect on our our bodies?
- Foods that trigger irritation + meals that assist scale back irritation
- The distinction between Omega-3 and Omega-6
- How what you eat can affect your sleep and methods to enhance it
- Adding to your weight loss plan as a substitute of limiting
- The distinction between a weight-reduction plan mentality and making wholesome adjustments
- The significance of creating vitamin accessible
Links on this episode:
Share this podcast episode!
Join The Sisterhood for fast + efficient Pilates exercises you are able to do anyplace, anytime!
START YOUR FREE TRIAL