Looking for a fast weekday snack that may fill the hole and maintain you till the following meal?
These scrumptious savoury muffins are made with better-for-you elements which might be full of vitamins and excellent for on-the-go snacking.
- ½ cup white quinoa, cooked
- ½ small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 handfuls of chopped spinach
- 1 small handful of basil
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup flour
Muffins are an excellent prep-and-freeze choice. Simply take one out of the freezer and let it thaw if meal prep must take a backseat throughout the week.
- ¼ cup Danish feta
- 3 tbsp milk
- Basil pesto
- Pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin seeds comprise quite a few nutritional vitamins and minerals, together with iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc, and are an excellent supply of plant-derived protein with about 30g per 100g serving.
- Heat the oven to 180°C and grease and line a big six-cup muffin tray.
- Finely cube the onion and garlic and shred the spinach.
- In a big bowl, beat the eggs collectively then add within the remaining elements. Combine properly.
- Divide the combination between the muffin cups and bake within the oven for 25 minutes, or till cooked via.
- For the topping, place the feta and milk in a bowl and blend with a spoon. If you're making a big batch, you need to use a meals processor.
- Spoon onto the cooled muffins and high with basil pesto and pumpkin seeds to serve.
Recipe by An Earthen Life