We love quinoa bowls, particularly when mixed with nutrient-dense and flavoursome contemporary produce. .
In truth, all ‘nourish' or ‘Buddha' bowls are nice on-trend meal choices, however there's one thing further satisfying about constructing a flavoursome delight on a a base of heat and fluffy quinoa.
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small butternut squash, cubed
- ¾ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 cups chopped kale leaves
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Pinch of salt and pepper
The mighty quinoa grain (we really purchase and eat the seeds) is filled with vitamins, offering a terrific supply of plant-based protein, with all 9 important amino acids (it's one of many few full plant proteins).
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Mix diced squash with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast squash for half-hour or till gentle and tender.
- Cook the quinoa as directed.
- Place kale in a big bowl and pour on olive oil.
- Add cooked quinoa, squash, pomegranate seeds and dried cranberries and blend till substances.
- Place the salad in fridge for at the very least half-hour to permit the flavours to return collectively.
The publish [RECIPE] Butternut, pomegranate and kale quinoa salad bowl appeared first on Fitness Magazine.