Today we’re diving into an “Ask Me Anything” episode, the place Robins solutions your most requested questions from Instagram..
The questions Robin solutions at the moment are those that she thinks could have probably the most affect, and hopefully assist as many individuals as doable.
Some are informative and particular to Pilates and exercising, and a few are extra private as Robin reveals how she balances being a mother of 4, a spouse, whereas operating a enterprise. You’ll additionally get a take a look at the brand new and thrilling issues which are coming to The Balanced Life this yr!
Show highlights: what you'll be able to stay up for on this episode!
- By loving her profession and being a mother a lot, it offers Robin the flexibility to steadiness issues as she strikes by totally different seasons in her skilled and private life
- Robin doesn’t essentially get pleasure from meal planning, however the true worth in meal planning comes from lowering determination fatigue.
- How Robin and Matt are instructing balanced residing to their kids.
- Find time in your day to seek out no less than one factor that you simply do every day to de-stress.
- Robin offers particular questions you'll be able to ask your self to find out when is the most effective time to work out for you.
- Movement could be drugs, and take a look at your well being as an funding! Robin shares how one can jumpstart your health routine in the event you don’t really feel like you might have the time or power, otherwise you’re coping with power ache.
- Having a unfavourable relationship with train truly led Robin to what she does at the moment, and all the things modified for her when she discovered Pilates.
- You don’t need to be excellent relating to your train routine, and provides your self grace, particularly in the event you’re additionally elevating kids. Make small modifications, and people small steps will add as much as massive outcomes.
Links on this episode:
Share this podcast episode!