When we’re feeling overwhelmed and overworked, it may be troublesome to know the place to start to regain a way of calm and order in our lives. . An vital place to begin is at dwelling and with our environment. . Decluttering our environment is a superb step in the direction of decluttering our lives of undesirable stress, work, and exhaustion.
Today’s visitor, Allie Casazza, is the writer of Declutter like a Mother. Allie focuses on serving to ladies manage their lives by simplicity and construction. Join Robin on this insightful and actionable episode for extra about how one can create extra calm and fewer muddle in your personal life.
Show highlights: what you may stay up for on this episode!
- Allie shares the present stage of life she’s in
- Why you want to take possession of your present circumstances to align together with your targets
- How motherhood introduced Allie to a spot of studying and instructing to be proactive as an alternative of reactive
- How muddle can subconsciously exhaust our thoughts and our bodies
- What is minimalism versus what it seems like on-line
- Questions we are able to ask ourselves to align our surroundings with our targets
- How to create a house surroundings that works for everybody that lives there
- What a typical day seems like for Allie
- Things Allie is at present saying no to to be able to say sure to different issues
- Self-care habits Allie practices to remain rejuvenated
Links on this episode:
Keep in contact with Allie!
Share this podcast episode!
Join The Sisterhood for fast + efficient Pilates exercises you are able to do anyplace, anytime!
START YOUR FREE TRIAL