If you’re like most individuals, having stress in your life is inevitable. If you’re coping with stress proper now, know that you just’re not alone, and with all the pieces that we have now been by as a society these previous couple years, how can we be stunned if we're experiencing stress?
As a listener of The Balanced Life, you understand that Robin has been working very deliberately over the previous yr to not solely scale back stress in her personal life, but additionally to determine how one can successfully handle it. In as we speak’s episode, we're going to dive right into a sensible and useful framework that Robin makes use of known as “The 3 D’s” – which is Do, Delegate and Delete. With this framework, the objective is to simplify our routines with the intention to assist scale back pointless stress in our lives, and by doing this, it may well actually scale back our general load, day-to-day.
We hope this episode will encourage you to take a while to pause and replicate, and to consider the issues that you just actually wish to do and be spending your time on, and the framework Robin shares will enable you to just do that.
Show highlights: what you possibly can sit up for on this episode!
- Some stress is definitely proven to be good for you, however being in a continuing state of continual stress is a recipe for catastrophe and can negatively impression your well being
- Robin reveals the “3 D’s” framework and the way she, her crew, and mates use it to simplify extra and stress much less
- Some examples of what’s on Robin’s “Do” checklist and why she is prioritizing these items on this season of her life
- How she thinks of delegation, and the primary issues that involves thoughts when she’s trying to take issues off of her plate
- Asking for assist shouldn't be solely helpful to you, but additionally to the folks that you're asking for assist
- You could possibly delete issues out of your life which will have as soon as been vital in a special season, as a result of little issues deleted now can equal large outcomes and extra time again in your day
Links on this episode:
Try Lindywell free for 14 days!
Follow Lindywell on Instagram
Get Pilates exercises, ideas, and sources delivered straight to your inbox!
73: The energy of routines + making a wholesome house with Clean Mama
50: Simple Ways to Declutter and Reduce Stress
Amy McCready’s Website