The fact is that habits are extra than simply what we do. They’re additionally what we predict, how we reply to sure conditions, how we clear up the issues that we face and the way we care, or don’t care, for ourselves. In this episode, we speak all in regards to the habits that we need to create or could need to do away with, and all that's entailed on this course of.
To assist clarify what habits actually are, in the present day is joined by her pal and fellow entrepreneur and enterprise proprietor Sandra Chuma, a habits coach who helps girls know their value, create lives that they love and actually reside life to the fullest, which is what we would like for you right here at The Balanced Life and what we do with our neighborhood, app, and the content material we create for you.
There are so many nice methods, ideas and mindset shifts on this dialog with Sandra, and it’s undoubtedly an episode that you could have to pay attention to a couple instances (with pen and paper in hand to take notes!) to actually grasp all of the knowledge that she shares.
Show highlights: what you may sit up for on this episode!
- Sandra had an enormous “A HA” second that actually taught her the significance of habits in our life and led to her getting licensed as a habits coach.
- Habits can come from repetition over an extended time frame, and they will also be shaped and anchored immediately.
- Motivation and willpower is nice for getting you began on a brand new behavior, nevertheless it’s not reliable to do that long-term. Consistently taking small steps is the place we actually make progress with our habits.
- When you are feeling profitable, you’re extra more likely to repeat the habits. Creating your habits is as simple because the “ABC” system that Sandra shares, however don’t neglect to at all times rejoice alongside the best way.
- People give that means to monitoring their habits, however monitoring itself is simply suggestions and shouldn’t be used to really feel unhealthy about what you probably did or didn’t do.
- A serious lesson Sandra received from a mentor is that it’s okay to be a piece in progress and be a murals on the similar time. She LOVES this assertion and it sums how we help you at The Balanced Life – embrace YOU!
- Our brains love predictability and can typically self-sabotage us, however Sandra has an train she makes use of to assist increase your consciousness and overcome this.
- The “3 E’s” the place our beliefs come from, and 4 questions you may ask proper now to get previous the beliefs that aren’t serving you. She additionally shares a limiting perception that held her again up to now, and the way she discovered that it simply wasn’t true.
- Meditation isn’t for everybody. Don’t really feel unhealthy if it isn’t working for you, and there are many different efficient instruments that can assist you develop into extra conscious of your ideas and habits.
Links on this episode:
Share this podcast episode!